7.16.2009

Harvey's New Friend

I babysit this adorable little girl once a week. For the first few weeks, Harvey did NOT know what to think of her. She freaked him out. He wouldn't even come in the room if she was there. Now that he's more used to her, he likes to lay a few feet away from her and just STARE at her. At first I was nervous that he might scratch her or bite her so I was really careful about letting him by her, and I still don't let him by her most of the time just in case, but he's never done anything mean to her and she loves watching him. But, he always runs away from her just when she gets close enough to touch him. It's pretty hilarious actually. Here's some videos of Harvey and his new friend. Don't mind my cheesy little kid voice.

2 comments:

Nicole and Kevin said...

That is so funny!!! Harvey is such a good cat and such a good friend to Oakley! I LOVE the video, thanks for doing that, and thanks for taking such good care of Oakley :)

Kevin said...

That's awesome.

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...