Hi everyone, this is Mitch. Lacey is starting to complain that her Saturn is no good. "It only has 2 doors!", "It's 12 years old!" are frequent complaints heard around the house. (This has been going on for at least a year). Lacey can't make up her mind as to what kind of car she wants. A year ago: "Chargers are so cool, I really want one" turned into "Everyone has a Charger and they are too big". Nine months ago: "A 4 door Tacoma is what I want, plus it will be nice to have a truck" turned into "it rides too much like a truck and gets bad mileage." Six months ago: "I really really like the
CTS" turned into "they have way too many
gadgets and are too much money." The latest craze is a Volvo S40. Since Lacey can't seem to make up her mind I figured I would put up a poll to see if everyone
else's opinion may help steer her in some direction. Lacey's main requirements are that it must have 4 doors, has to be less than 5 years old, has to be something unique and fun, has to be either FWD or
AWD, and has to fit our budget (that last one is more my requirement). Please vote on the poll on the right side of the screen. Hopefully this will help her make up her mind.
Here are some pictures of the cars she is thinking about:
Volvo S40
Toyota Tacoma
Cadillac CTS
Keep her Saturn
2 comments:
How about a nice mini van?
Mitch, I know you're the one voting to keep my Saturn! Stop it!!! -Lacey
Post a Comment