10.31.2009

It's Good To Be Back Home

We recently returned home after two weeks in Europe ... ahhh, it's so nice to be back in the good ol' U.S.A.! Don't get me wrong, it was so neat to see all the sights and we had a great time, but there really is no place like home. Every time I travel to another country I am reminded of how blessed we are to live here.
I tried to keep a little journal of each day while we were gone, but to be honest, most days by the time we got back to our hotel room I was SO exhausted that I didn't write. I'm going to try and post each day of our trip over the next week or so. But to sum it all up, I'd say that being in Latvia again was euphoric ... and really cold; London was lovely but British food is disgusting; Paris was dirty, the people are rude, but the food is divine; and New York was a lot better than I'd expected. We walked A LOT, we saw A LOT, and we enjoyed ALL of it. Stay tuned to hear more!

No comments:

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...