10.15.2009

We're having a ...




little, baby GIRL!!!!

We are so excited! We didn't have a preference as to boy or a girl since it's our first; we're just glad that she is doing well. It's funny, I was so sure that it was a boy that I think I made the doctor doubt himself. Right after he said, "It's a girl!" I said, "Really??!! Are you sure??!!" Ha,ha. It's not that I wanted it to be a boy, I really didn't have a preference, I just thought it was a boy. So much for mother's intuition I guess. Maybe that doesn't start until after the baby is born. :) But the doctor was about 90% sure it's a girl, so we'll go with that. We can't wait to have our little GIRL join us!

6 comments:

Chelsi Archibald said...

Congrats. Mitch is going to be wrapped around her finger. Sucker ;)

martha said...

Wow, I am jealous you got to find out so early. I won't find out until next month. Congrats!

Blass Family said...

Congrats and Good Luck! Girls come out full of drama and NEVER change LOL! Do you have any names picked out yet?

Jaime said...

Yea!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Our girls will have a good time together.

toonefam said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you both! Have fun on your BIG trip and be careful!! :)

Ashlee said...

YaY for girls!!! Congratulations! That's so funny you made your doctor doubt himself.

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...