Hello everyone this is Mitch. Today we did our first official baby shopping. I have to say I wasn't too excited about spending tons of money on our baby a few months ago, since I figure what does a baby care about how nice her "insert heavily marketed baby item here" is. It does make Lacey happy though, which according to MasterCard is priceless.
Anyhow, a few months back Lacey started to tell me about BoB strollers (Beast of Burden in case you were wondering). How you can jog with them and how nice they are. She also mentioned how expensive they are, which didn't make me too happy. I figured we could get by with a stroller like the one I had ....
Just kidding. My stroller was way more ghetto than that. But seriously, look at how happy that baby is. All kids love adventure, and what is more adventurous than rolling around in something that could take a finger off at any time!
Lacey didn't seem to think my ideas were very good, so being the understanding husband that I am, I went with her to check out strollers. We found the BoBs in the back of the USA Baby store in SLC. The BoB is pretty cool with shocks and inflatable tires. It also has the ability to convert from a regular stroller to a jogging stroller with the drop of a pin. What sold me was the pop and snap action when you want to take it out of its stowage mode and do some strollin! You just grab the handle and pop, then snap! It is ready for some hard-core walks through the park and awesome jogs through the neighborhood. It also bounces pretty sweet.
Well, Lacey did what is impossible, she got her husband excited about a stroller. We didn't get it right then. We shopped around online and found a great deal. The USA Baby store had a big sale (at least they called it big, 15% isn't that great in my mind) today and we went to pick up a few things and we looked at the BoB we wanted. It was still $10 cheaper online even when they had it on clearance, so we decided to pass and go with the better deal. On the way out, I saw a sign that said they would match internet pricing, so we showed the online cheaper BoB to the manager and he gave it to us for the internet price! Cool.
Here is a picture of our newly-assembled BoB.
And for those of you who want to see how great it is to fold/unfold check out my Billy Mazing-esque demonstration of the BoB.
It even has a spot for Harvey to take a ride.

2 comments:
congrats on the baby girl, that is so exciting. i hope your pregnancy is going well and you are feeling good.
I'm Sold!
Post a Comment