1.27.2010

Scrabble!

Mitch gave me the game Scrabble for Christmas. And we've been addicted ever since. We've played it 7 times in the last 5 weeks. Nerds, I know. I do get slightly annoyed because Mitch seriously takes 5 minutes to decide on a word every time it's his turn. I told him we're going to start using a timer. He didn't like that idea. Anyways, it's a fun way to pass the dreary winter nights. And I get to show off my mad spelling skills. Mitch always challenges me on my spelling of words and so far I've been right every time. Ha,ha. Really, he shouldn't doubt my spelling skills. Afterall, I did make it to the top 5 out of our entire school for the spelling bee when I was in 3rd grade. But, even with my mad skills, Mitch has still won 4 times and I've only won 3 times. Guess we'll see who wins the next game. I sure do love a little competition!

No comments:

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...