I hope you had a great birthday, Mitch! I love you very much and I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
3.13.2010
Happy Birthday Mitch!!!
It was Mitch's birthday this weekend. The big 2-9. We celebrated by eating way too much. I made him a big breakfast that morning. We had scrambled eggs, toast, orange juice, and hashbrowns. Later that night we ate at his favorite place, Tepanyaki. It did not disappoint. After that we had Coldstone ice cream and watched "The Invention of Lying". (I know that renting a movie is not that exciting for a birthday celebration. But let's be honest, there aren't many fun things you can do for your birthday when your wife is 9 months pregnant. We'll have to make up for it next year. We'll party for the big 30.) Anyways, I'm pretty certain we both got our fair share of calories for Hubby's birthday. I gave Mitch a GPS running watch. He loved it. I was so glad I was finally able to surprise him with a gift. Usually I have no idea what to get him and I end up asking him what he wants. He's kind of hard to shop for because everything he wants costs thousands of dollars. Ha,ha. But this year I finally thought of something and he was so excited. Anyways, it's pretty sweet. You can plug it in to the computer and download your times, distances, etc. It has a heart monitor and it will track all sorts of things. I'm sure he'll get a lot of use out of it. We're going to celebrate with his fam tomorrow and my fam next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
"Come on down and join the winning team, because here at Globo Gym we're better than you, and we know it!" Ha,ha, remember tha...
-
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
No comments:
Post a Comment