I can't stand waiting anymore. Too bad I don't have a choice. I keep lecturing Baby Girl everyday and telling her, "You need to come out now ..." Too bad she doesn't listen. I'm usually a pretty patient person. Kind of. Okay, it depends on what I'm waiting for. I definitely am running out of patience right now. (Maybe this is Heavenly Father's way of teaching me patience. Or maybe it's just me complaining because my back hurts and I'm tired and I'm SO ready to not be pregnant anymore.) The worse part is that I've got everything done already: I washed her clothes, blankets, and bedding, and our house is super clean. So now not only do I have to wait, but I have nothing to do while I wait. Maybe I should have procrastinated. Yeah right; that would have drove me nuts too. Last Friday I spent the day shopping with my friend Nicole. She had a genius idea to walk around and shop all day to induce my labor. (It was a great idea except that it didn't do the trick. And I probably spent too much. Sorry, Hubby! I did have a really fun time though.) Mitch and I went to the doctor after I got back from shopping, super excited to hear that Baby Girl might be on her way ... and ... guess what ... Nothing. Not dilated. Doctor Disappointment's exact words were, "I don't think you'll be having the baby this week." How depressing.
We go back to the doctor tomorrow. He better be Doctor Good News tomorrow. Or I really will cry this time.
3 comments:
Good luck tomorrow!! I hope she comes soon for you guys!!
I remember when the Doctor told me the same thing when I was prego with Sky, and I cried the whole way home!!! BUT Guess what happened THAT night..... My water broke and I had him the next day! Hang in there and she will be here before you know it! :)
I should have told you before we went shopping - I am no good at inducing labor, sorry. At least we found some cute things for baby for when she gets here :)
The waiting game is the worst - I so feel for you right now. I wish I had a trick for you, but I tried everything in the book to get Oakley here and none of it worked for me. I am always good for shopping though, so if you need anything to take your mind off of being pregnant (if that's possible) let me know! It's ok to spend a little bit extra when you are trying to induce labor :)
Post a Comment