My mom and SIL, Natalie, threw me an awesome baby shower last weekend! Thanks so much you guys! The theme was ladybugs and it turned out super cute. My grandma even made really cute ladybug sugar cookies. (I do wish I had a pic of them.) My mom found red balloons with black dots on them to go with the theme as well. As always it was so nice to see so many family members. We really don't see each other often enough (mostly due to the fact that we all live far away from one another, and my dad's side of the fam is HUGE and spread all over the country, so I enjoy the few times when at least some of us can get together). It was also nice to see some friends whom I haven't seen in a long time. And I was glad Mitch's mom and sis could make it too. Thanks for coming everyone!
Here's Natalie preparing the drinks.
Here's the adorable diaper cake and party favors my mom made.
Here's me in all my baby hugeness and my mom who got caught not looking at the camera. :)
I am always overwhelmed at people's generosity. Everyone was so kind and giving and we received a lot of nice/needed/useful gifts for Baby Girl. Now we are even more excited for her to come (though I really, really want her to wait until after our next showers and Mitch's birthday. I'm cool with it anytime after that. Not that I really have a say in it, right?). Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed the shower. I really just like visiting with everyone and having a reason to get together. It's always a good time. Thanks everyone for coming to the shower and for the wonderful gifts! Baby Girl is so, so loved already!!! And thanks, Mom and Natalie, for the great shower!
4 comments:
Lacey so sorry I couldn't make it Skyler was sick with strep throat. Happy you had such a great time!
It was super fun, Thanks for having me :)
Baby showers are so much fun (probably because I think baby shopping is so much fun)! I love the ladybug theme, cute! That's crazy that you are due so soon, you and Mitch must be getting so excited.
That sounds like a lot of fun. I am bummed that I couldn't make it to your friend shower here...but I hope it went well too. So what's up with your house being for sale? Where are you guys moving to???? We are gonna miss you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment