4.07.2010

Car Seat Cover

My mom so kindly bought the material for this car seat cover. My Grandma Ruth so lovingly sewed the car seat cover. She just whipped this up like it was nothing. No pattern or anything. Thanks so much to both of you!
I think the fabric is so pretty. (My mom and I went together to pick out the material. My mom found this fabric, pointed it out to me, and I loved it. I must say that I think my mom has great taste. She always finds the cutest clothes, fabric, purses, or whatever.)
And the border and underside is a striped material. Cute!
These car seat covers are sold at Quilted Bear for 50 bucks ... the material for this one cost $15. Hmmm, kind of a no brainer, right? Thanks again, Mom and Grandma. I really love it! Now we just need a baby to put in the car seat ...

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Very cute and crafty!! The Car seat is looking kinda lonely without baby girl though.

Chelsi Archibald said...

That is great!

Rachel R said...

Everyone at NMFN is waiting with baited breath..... :)

xoxo

Nicole and Kevin said...

Super cute - do you think your grandma will make me one when I have my next kiddo :)

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...