4.02.2010

She's Late

April 2, 2010 will be over in a few hours. Baby Girl isn't here yet. She's late. The good news is she's still doing very well. I'm finally dilated to a whopping ONE. Maybe a two. So, it could be any time now. Otherwise Baby Girl will receive her eviction notice next week.
Mitch and I realized that today is the last Friday we will ever spend together without kids. How weird. So, we went to an I-max movie and ate at the Bombay House (and decided that we like Taste of India more). It was a good last date night before Baby comes.
We're both so excited for our little girl! I hope we're ready for this crazy adventure we're about to embark on ... we're as ready as we'll ever be, I guess. I also hope that everything goes well, with no complications, and that we have a healthy baby above all else ...

4 comments:

The Nigburs said...

you need to post a pick of your belly before you have her! One last pic!

Rachel R said...

:)

Chad just texted me to see if you've delivered yet. We are all excited for you.

I'll have to try Taste of India because I LOVE Bombay House.

Peterson Family said...

I was wondering if your little girl had come, hopefully for your sake she will be here soon:)

Nicole and Kevin said...

Let me know if you need anything when the big day arrives!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...