6.04.2010
Jabberwocky
Layla is developing her own little language. It sounds like Jabberwocky, but it's super adorable. Her favorite time to talk is after a diaper change or when she first wakes up. She's so cute when she concentrates on getting her mouth just right to make the next sound. We finally got it on camera. Mitch had to hide out of her view with the camera because if she sees the camera she gets distracted and stops talking. Enjoy the video, but don't make fun of me for sounding like a fool; she likes it when I imitate her language ... and my voice always sounds so high pitched on camera. I can't help it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
"Come on down and join the winning team, because here at Globo Gym we're better than you, and we know it!" Ha,ha, remember tha...
-
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
1 comment:
That is adorable! Watch out, looks like she is going to be a talker ;)
Post a Comment