6.07.2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

I was a little camera happy the other day and took a bunch of pictures. I took pictures of Layla's favorite things thus far in her short, little life. So here they are in no particular order:

Her swing. Really, it makes her so happy. Such a good investment! She talks to herself in the mirror that's above the seat. Adorable.
Her Dad. He's my favorite too.
Her Mom. I have to be her favorite. I have her food.
Her Bouncy Chair. Front row seat to watch me cook dinner.
Her Daddy making her smile. Such a Daddy's Girl.
Her hands in the air while she sleeps. I don't know how or why she sleeps that way ...
Her changing table. She loves hanging out on it. Kinda weird? Maybe because it's so soft ...
Her cute skirts and dresses that I make her wear to church. Okay, okay, that's one of my favorite things, not hers. Ha,ha. (Thanks for the adorable skirt, Natalie!)

2 comments:

martha said...

We have the same exact swing and Charlie loves it too! Layla sure is a cutie!

Natalie said...

Yay! I'm so glad the skirt turned out so cute!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...