We were able to capture one of her yelling episodes on camera. Actually, this started out as a normal "diaper-change -conversation" between Mitch and Layla, which lasted for several minutes. However, by the time I got the camera out, she was getting fed up with it and started to yell at us that she wanted off the changing table. Oh, and don't make fun of Mitch or I for acting like dorks; we can't help it, she's our first and we're completely smitten. And, yes, I am a horrible cameraman. I have since figured out how to turn the camera light on. Anyways, we're hoping Layla doesn't yell at us when she's a teenager ... I can hear it already, "But Daddy, I LOVE Billy!" Ha,ha.
6.16.2010
Stop Yelling At Me!
Layla yells at us. It's absolutely hilarious. Instead of just waking up and whimpering or crying, she yells. I guess she figures it's the quickest way to get our attention. And boy does it work! I'll lay her down for a nap, and an hour or so later I'll hear her yelling through the monitor. (Truth be told I sometimes let her yell at me for a little while because it makes me laugh. Don't worry, I don't ever let her get too upset.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
"Come on down and join the winning team, because here at Globo Gym we're better than you, and we know it!" Ha,ha, remember tha...
-
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
1 comment:
Listen to her talk!! Hooray for conversations with your baby. I bet she loves her daddy talking to her. She is darling!
Post a Comment