I don't like South Park, but I think this video shows how I feel about Facebook. This is why I don't have a Facebook page.
9.11.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
"Come on down and join the winning team, because here at Globo Gym we're better than you, and we know it!" Ha,ha, remember tha...
-
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
1 comment:
I agree. The ONLY reason I have a FB page is to keep in touch with fam. Epic waste of time otherwise. Lately I have seriously debated with myself on flipping the switch on FB, especially while in school.
Post a Comment