9.07.2010

Vote For Layla

Let's face it, every new parent thinks their kid is the cutest. Mitch and I are just like every other new parent - we think Layla is beautiful. So, we entered her in the Fox 13 Beautiful Baby Contest.

This is where we need your help. The winner is determined by the number of votes. I'm assuming most of our votes will be from Layla's devoted GrandSmothers. Ha,ha. Keep in mind that there are almost 2,000 entries in the contest, which is why we're just doing this for fun.

Here is the website where you go to vote

You can vote once per day from each email address you have. You do have to sign in to vote, so you probably have to create a free account for each email address you have. You can click on the "Vote" tab and then click on the "View Gallery" button. There you will find a search box where you can type "Layla" and find this picture:
Then you can click on the picture and vote.

Voting ends October 3rd. Best of luck to our Little Bug!

2 comments:

ryan and jessica said...

i just got caught up on your blog! layla looks so grown up already. she is so so cute! good luck cute layla you have our vote!!!

Nicole and Kevin said...

I think Layla is beautiful as well!!!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...