I also love going to concerts. I have probably spent too much money on concert tickets. I have seen Tim McGraw (at least 10 times), Dixie Chics, Brooks and Dunn, Keith Urban, Nsync, Backstreet Boys, Carrie Underwood, George Strait (don't ever pay to see him, not worth it!), Toby Keith, Martina McBride, Coldplay, Shania Twain, The Eagles, Garth Brooks, and I think that's all. (Coldplay was the best by far. And not just because they're my all-time favorite band. They put on an amazing show.) I know that's a lot of concerts, but I love music and what's better than live music?
As much as I love music, I have resisted the temptation to put a playlist on our blog because I realize that other people might not like the same music I do. (Like Mitch for example. He likes that horrible screaming-hate-the-world-kill-myself music, which totally doesn't fit his personality, but whatever. He also likes oldies music, so that's what we listen to when we're together.) But, because our Ipod player upstairs no longer works, I figured a playlist on our blog is a good way for me to listen to the music I like while I cook dinner, clean, etc. If you don't like it, push mute on your computer. If you do like it and you want to check it out, the playlist is at the bottom of the blog.
Now I'm going to turn it up and rock out with Layla. She's in an extra, extra good mood after her two and a half hour nap! She thinks it's funny when I sing and dance. I don't blame her. Anything to make her laugh, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment