9.05.2010

Weekend in Pictures

My parents took us boating on Saturday. Layla was a super-happy-talking-up-a-storm-smiling baby the first half of the day, and a screaming-crying-mad baby the second half of the day. I think she was way overstimulated. We left earlier than planned. I was pretty bummed, I really wanted to ski, but that's okay. The water was really choppy anyways. Next year will be better.

She did look ridiculously cute in her life jacket though!

Thanks again for taking us, Mom and Dad!

Since Mitch got an I-phone, I got his old phone. There are these funny applications you can add to pictures. So we changed this picture:
To this:

Snoop Dogg Layla
and this:

Capt'n Layla
So completely hilarious.

Katie had this little hair piece that gives her bangs. It actually looks really good on her and matches her hair perfectly. We decided to see what Layla would look like as a brunette. It was great entertainment.
She might look like Mitch, but she has my hairdo! I think she'd make a cute brunette!
And I don't have a picture of it, but I should say that Mitch spent several hours replacing the radiator in my car. He is such a good mechanic! I am so glad he knows how to do that stuff, it saves us a lot of money. Thanks, Hubby! I love you!!!

No comments:

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...