10.19.2010

Note to Self

Tonight I had the opportunity to be a judge for our local elementary school's Reflections Contest. I judged the literature entries. The judging took place in the school library.

Which got me thinking ...

I would really enjoy being a school librarian. For many reasons: I love libraries, I love books, I love to read, I have an English degree, and kids are hilarious.

So note to self: when returning to work full-time, apply for a job as a school librarian!

1 comment:

Chelsi Archibald said...

What a neat opportunity! Reflections? I used to do that every year. You would seriously be the best librarian! I'd come and listen to you read the stories to children.

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...