I am thankful for Family. Mitch and I both have great families. It would take a LONG time for me to make a list of why I am grateful for everyone in our families. But as I try and take the best care of Layla that I can, I've realized more and more that my parents were and are so good to me. Mitch and I were both blessed to be raised in loving homes. And I'm thankful to our families for that.
11.04.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
"Come on down and join the winning team, because here at Globo Gym we're better than you, and we know it!" Ha,ha, remember tha...
-
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
1 comment:
I love that picture! Such a fun and nice day. Also, I would like to add that I am thankful for spray-on tans, for without them I would have been as white as your dress, and only the bride should be in white :-)
Post a Comment