I am also thankful for new socks. Don't you just love the way new socks feel? I have some new ones on today and I love them. I usually hate socks, but when my feet are cold I think they're great.
11.06.2010
Days 5 and 6
Natalie recently graduated with a degree in History. This morning we went to brunch at Little America to celebrate her accomplishments. It got me thinking of something else that I am thankful for: education. (Did you think I was going to say brunch at Little America? Maybe that will be Day 7.) I am glad I was able to finish my degree. I learned a lot. Not just about English, but also about people and life in general. I am thankful that Mitch was motivated enough to earn two degrees and secure himself a stable job. I hope that Layla will decide to earn a higher education when she's older. It's hard and stressful while you're going to school, but it's totally worth it. And it can be fun too! So Congrats to Natalie for earning a degree and now going to to pursue a Master's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
"Come on down and join the winning team, because here at Globo Gym we're better than you, and we know it!" Ha,ha, remember tha...
-
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
1 comment:
I am thankful for education also. Of course, I say that after the fact and before my masters! Right now, however, I do think I'm more thankful for Little America :)
Post a Comment