Tonight she thought it was hilarious every time Mitch talked on his cell phone. Completely random, I know. Last night she thought it was hilarious when Mitch fake laughed at her. I hid and got it on video. Keep watching it, I promise she laughs.
I am keeping my goals simple this year so that I can actually achieve them:
1. Make Layla laugh every day.
2. Read War and Peace. I'm already on page 150. It's much easier to read it on my Kindle than to carry around a 5 pound book!
3. Start running more. I am signed up for the Ogden Relay and Ragnar, so I better get training!
I don't have time for many more goals. My life is pretty much consumed with wifely and motherly duties, which I wouldn't trade for the world!
**Side note for record keeping sake: Layla has learned how to move her fingers up and down over her lips while talking to make sounds. She thinks she's pretty cool. We think it's adorable.**
1 comment:
She's so darn stinkin' cute! We love her so much!
Post a Comment