1.28.2011

Better Than SeaWorld

Layla learned how to shake her head "no." Actually, she doesn't equate shaking her head with the word "no"- she just loves to shake her head.

It reminds me of the adorable seals at SeaWorld. You can watch them mimic their trainers as they clap and shake their heads back and forth. Now that's what I think of when Layla shakes her head and claps.

Only she's way cuter than a seal.

The little Bug desperately needs to learn to walk or at least crawl. She gets so very bored and frustrated that she can't move around. It's exhausting to try and entertain her all day. And she is still spitting out the meat chunks from her food. I cannot figure out how she manages to sort the meat out from the peas, carrots, and noodles. She has a gift. An annoying gift, but a gift nonetheless.
We're hoping she'll learn to walk or crawl or something really soon. And learn to like meat.
But in the mean time, the head shaking and clapping kinda makes up for it.

No comments:

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...