2.03.2011

Please Welcome the Newest Member of Our Family

His name is Dyson and we love him. He was worth every penny (especially because he was $100 off the regular price). He cleans our floors like a champ and he is light as a feather.
I've been wanting Dyson to join our family for a long time. I'm glad he's finally here!

3 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

I've heard those things are so AWESOME! Congrats on the newest member of your family!

Anonymous said...

He's not as cute as Layla, but congrats!!!

Julia M. said...

We got one of those this past year, and I actually LOVE vacuuming now. Especially since we got new carpet, it's a thrill to vacuum. Hooray!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...