Unfortunately, Mitch didn't mention to me that he left sacrament a few minutes early to make sure I would be to my class on time. So I got there and no one was in my class (because they were still in sacrament meeting). I thought I was late and that my class had gone to a different class since I wasn't there. (In my defense, I have a nasty head cold right now so I can't think straight.)
I felt so bad about missing my class; I made them cupcakes just like I promised. Now I'll have to eat them and make them more next week. Ha,ha. Then I felt guilty again because I went to the store on Sunday. Then I came home and Mitch told me he had left early and we realized what had happened and that I should have paid better attention and realized that I wasn't late but early to church.
So now I'm going to try really hard not to sin for the rest of the day! And call the Sunday School president and explain myself.
1 comment:
Hey that is totally us the last two weeks.....the tag team at church while Katy stays home. We are not sinners like you and we don't go shopping on Sunday :) Wink! You are so funny!
Post a Comment