2.14.2011

My Valentine

I vaguely remember asking Mitch if he would be my Valentine last night before I drifted off to sleep. He said yes. I was sure he'd say yes considering the flowers he sent me on Friday. Tulips, my favorite, red, white, and pink ones. Isn't he sweet? He also bought me a new swimming suit. I'm not sure if he realized that he gave me a swimming suit for Valentine's because I ordered it online and wore it to St. George last weekend, but thanks, Mitch!, I love it!!! I gave him a new pair of flip flops. He likes them. On Saturday we went and saw Just Go With It, which we thought was totally hilarious and we went to eat at Kobe, which we thought was good, but Tepanyaki is better. It's been a great Valentine's with my Valentine. I love you, Mitch! Thanks for being all mine. And for our beautiful daughter, who was sick on her first Valentine's, but was so happy to see her daddy when he came home from work. I love that. I love my family!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Valentines is such a funny holiday. It's sounds like you had a good one.

Nicole and Kevin said...

We saw Just Go With It this last weekend as well. We actually stayed at the hotel where they filmed the movie while we were in Hawaii, so we went with my parents to reminisce about our fabulous vacation together (plus we loved the movie)!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...