Can you believe Layla turned 10 months old? I'm kinda freaking out that she'll be a year old in less than 2 months. What?!? Where did the time go?
She learned to say "mama" on her 10 month birthday. She doesn't associate it with me, just like she doesn't associate "dada" with Miitch, yet, but it's still ridiculously cute when she says it. Melts my heart.
She visited the doctor on her 10 month birthday due to a fever of 102. Nothing major is wrong, just caught a virus, or probably the cold that Mitch and I keep passing back and forth. She's pretty much back to her normal self now, which is good because I don't sleep much when she's sick. I stay up worrying. Now we can both get some rest.
Besides "mama" and shaking her head no, her other new thing is to wave for the camera. Here she is waving to the camera at dinner with Uncle Dudin before he moved to Idaho. He moved to go to school and be closer to Tenley. We're sure going to miss him! At least he won't be too far away. We're really excited for him.
Here's Layla clapping:
And here she is waving from her car seat. She loves to sit in her car seat and play with the buckles. She's going to be able to buckle herself up in no time! I'm glad she likes her car seat so much. She's playing in it while I type this. What a funny girl.
After she's in there for a minute or so, she usually turns around and slides out then continues to play with the buckles from the floor. Silly Layla.
And now Layla would like to tell you a story:
On my 10 month birthday, my mommy insisted on taking my picture.
It was so boring ...
... until I remembered that I could pull off my socks, that is.
Yay!!! I love picture time!
But I do wish mommy had fed me dinner before pictures. I'm so hungry I could eat my socks!
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment