2.08.2011

Petroglyphs

We had another quick trip to St . George to visit my grandpa. He is doing very well after his surgery! I was so impressed with him- we went on a 3.5 mile hike to see some petroglyphs and he walked the whole thing. I'm glad he's recovering so well.




My mom, brother, and grandma came down a day later than us. For some reason I didn't take pics of them, but they were there, I promise. I'll have to steal the pics off my mom's camera later.
We didn't have a ton of time to do a lot. We mostly went out to eat. Have you ever been to The Egg and I? It's my new favorite. I wish they had one here! Yum.
We also took Layla swimming for her first time. She got upset if Mitch or I went under water. But by the end of her little swim she was laughing and splashing. She looked freaking adorable in her swimming suit.

No comments:

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...