Mitch turned the big 3-0 last weekend! He wasn't very happy about it. I keep telling him that 30 is the new 20 ...
I planned a day full of surprises: I made him waffles in the morning complete with a candle and all.
I blindfolded him and drove him to Speedstreet Raceway, where our families were waiting and we raced go karts. It was awesome and the Birthday Boy won the race!
Layla got to hang out with GG Ruth and Grandma Bott while we raced. She had fun.
There was one part of the day that I didn't plan ... Layla was teething and not feeling like her normal, spunky self. She cut her third top tooth.
Later that night we went to Firehouse Pizza and surprised Mitch by having his friends there. He was so happy about it. We had a great time, even Layla because she got to see Oakley. (I brought my camera and forgot to snap a pic.)
Thanks everyone for helping me surprise Mitch. We loved hanging out with all of you!
Happy 30th Mitch! Thanks for being the best husband to me and for being the best dad to our daughter. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment