5.19.2011

Dr. Mitch

Mitch received a very important letter in the mail yesterday. The letter said:

I am pleased to notify you of your admission to the School of Graduate Studies at The University of Alabama in Hunstville.
He'll be a Doctor of Systems Engineering in 4 to 5 years from now.

The program is done entirely online, which is great since he'll still be working full-time. He starts in the fall.

Life is going to be crazy busy. But anything worth having is worth working for, right?

I am so proud of my husband. He is the smartest person I know and I have no doubt that he will do awesome. I admire him for deciding to earn a Ph.D.

Just one question though: If Mitch becomes a Doctor of Engineering, does that mean his "patients" will be sick rocket motors???

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay!!! Tell him congratulations from us! When does he start?

Chelsi Archibald said...

Neat! When are we going to hang out peeps? Long time no see!

Nicole and Kevin said...

Congrats!!!! That is awesome!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...