6.20.2011

DaDa

Layla is blessed to have Mitch as her DaDa because he wants the world for her. He loves to "hang out" with her. He misses her when he goes out of town for work. He loves to teach her new things. He thinks she's the cutest, funniest, smartest baby in the world.
I am blessed to have Mitch as the DaDa to our baby girl because he is an interactive, helpful dad. He stays home with her in the mornings so I can feed my running addiction. He lets me buy her too many clothes and tells me how cute they'll look on her. He works hard so I can stay home with our baby.

Happy Father's Day, Mitch! Layla and I love you so much.

No comments:

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...