Here's a video of our toddler toddling. You also get the privilege of hearing her say, "Wahoo!" and seeing her attack the camera, forcing the end of the video. Enjoy.
*Update: I just called my parents' house to tell them to watch this video. I was telling my dad some of the funny things Layla has done lately. He said, "You have a little angel. She's just like you were ... so sweet and easy going. You were just like her at that age." Wow, can I just say how happy that made me?! All I ever hear is how much she looks like Mitch, which I agree and it's a good thing because she's cute, but it was nice to actually hear that she got some of my genes too. (She also got my mom's slight dimple in her left cheek. Face, not bum. And my eyelashes.) So, while she might look just like Mitch, I am convinced that she has my temperament. Wahoo! Something for all my hard work.
2 comments:
SO cute!!! Good call on the camping!
Ahh, so cute! I love watching babies when they are first walking!!!
I am hoping Oakley has some of my genes hidden in there as well, so far I haven't been able to find them :)
Post a Comment