6.11.2011

Layla's Friends

Every morning Layla insists on holding her "friends." Her buddies consist of the kitty, lamb, and lately, the teddy bear. She carries them all around the house and sometimes they even come in the car with us. She will not drink any milk in the morning until she has her friends by her. She gives her friends kisses and sometimes they end up all wet from baby drool. She also loves to hand Mitch or I her friends, one at a time, and then lifts up her arms to let us know that she wants to be held too. It's pretty cute to see Mitch holding Layla and three stuffed animals. I need to get a pic of that still.


No comments:

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...