I generally consider myself to be pretty smart, but I definitely have my ditzy moments as well. One such occurrence happened yesterday, when Layla and I went to make cupcakes with Shelly and Parker. First of all, Shelly was nice enough to provide everything, I just needed to bring cupcake liners, which I already had. I forgot them. Then, Shelly showed me a picture online of the reindeer cupcakes we were going to make and I thought they were monkeys. Only halfway through the activity did I realize they were indeed reindeer. Ha, ha, we had a good laugh about that one.
The girls had fun and actually played together really well, even if it was only for short amount of times; they mostly played separately, but got along well regardless. Thanks, Shelly, for the fun and yummy time!
12.06.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
"Come on down and join the winning team, because here at Globo Gym we're better than you, and we know it!" Ha,ha, remember tha...
-
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
1 comment:
Ha ha, they do look like monkeys! I could see myself thinking the same thing! Is Layla eating a huge cookie?
Post a Comment