I also took some pics of this hilarious outfit, the poncho my parents gave her and the boots Aunt Katie gave her. So cute!
1.23.2012
Curly Sue
I love that Layla wakes up with beautiful hair. She has these perfect little blonde ringlets that I just die over. Unfortunately, it always looks the best right when she wakes up and then goes down hill from there. Ha, ha. I usually wet it and comb it, sometimes add gel, but no matter what I do, the car seat always messes it up! Drives me nuts! But she still looks adorable, even if her curls aren't perfect all the time. I really think the pictures don't do it justice, but you get the idea.
I also took some pics of this hilarious outfit, the poncho my parents gave her and the boots Aunt Katie gave her. So cute!
I also took some pics of this hilarious outfit, the poncho my parents gave her and the boots Aunt Katie gave her. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
I graduated from college. Holy cow, I can't believe I'm done!! I'm just so happy. Mitch is so sweet and brought me purple and w...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
I am!!! April . 2 . 2010 . We are ecstatic.
2 comments:
She does have gorgeous hair! Hopefully it stays curly as she gets older.
Ahhhh! Those curls are absolutely adorable!! Outfit too!
Rachel
Post a Comment