4.01.2012

Our Pile of Dirt

Between sessions of General Conference, we went for a drive to take pics of our lot and some of the pretty views that our new home will have. (It was really windy, so don't mind that our hair is a mess!)
Our house will be right about here.
Our pile of dirt.
The view of the elementary school from our back porch.
The view from our front porch.
We also played on the playground of the elementary school that is near our new home.
Those metal slides are FAST, btw!
So fast Layla couldn't keep herself in an upright position!

And while Daddy was at Priesthood session, Layla and I filmed her singing some of her favorite songs. I realize that these videos are kind of crappy, but it is nearly impossible to get a practically two year old to hold still, and she likes to watch herself on the little screen, so I literally have no idea what I'm filming since I can't see it. Regardless, the videos are still pretty endearing. I love hearing her little voice. And she looks so proud of herself in the first video.
The ABCs
"The Duck Song" (condensed version)
"Three Little Monkeys" (condensed version)

No comments:

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...