We went to the park with my fam on Saturday, had a picnic, and played the bean bag toss game. Brock and Natalie brought Duke with them and Layla loved holding his leash and watching him play fetch and swim in the river.
I saw the idea for this jar on Studio 5 the other day, and decided to make one for Mitch for Father's Day. (We decided not to give each other gifts for Mother's/Father's Day, but this was just something small.) My mom helped me and I loved how it turned out! Thanks for your help, Mom!
We spent Sunday with Mitch's fam and had a nice lunch at his gma's house. It was great to see everyone again. We are both so lucky to have great dads - and Layla to have great grandpas! We love you guys!
On Sunday we also drove by our new house ... they have poured the rest of our foundation!
Should start framing any day now ...
1 comment:
Love the stache jar, so creative! It must be exciting to see the progress with your soon to be home, looks like it is moving along great! I love the bean bag toss game, I never even knew it existed until I moved down south, out here they call it corn-hole. I guess they call it that because they stuff the bags full of corn instead of beans?... that's the only reason I can think of haha
Post a Comment