6.15.2012

Priceless

Our good friends Shelly and Parker came over yesterday and we let the little girlies "swim" in the pool. They had so.much.fun as you can tell by these pics. Their faces are priceless. (I recommend clicking on the pics to make them bigger.) Thanks for coming over, guys!

Layla: "Thanks for making me wear this dumb hat, Mom."
 Layla: "At least we get graham crackers to dip in the pool water before eating. Yum!"
 Parker: "Look Layla, I can do Yoga!"
 Layla and Parker: "One, two, three ... all fall down!!!"
Girlies: "We fell down!"
 Layla: "Shelly, did you see that?! That was awesome!"

     Girlies: "Let's do it again!" 
 Layla: "Just as awesome the second time!!!"
 Parker: "I totally agree!"
 Layla: "Again! Again!" 

1 comment:

Shelly said...

This made me laugh for a good five minutes! Good times! Very clever post, I think you captured their thoughts to a tee!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...