My youngest brother got married last month, on July 8th. They wanted to have a private ceremony, just the two of them, in Jamaica, so we had a little celebration in their honor last weekend. My mom put a lot of time and thought into the events, and they turned out great! We had a luncheon on Saturday for extended family and friends and later that evening we went to dinner at Little America (yum!) with just our close family (I consider Judi and Sam family. :)
Congrats to the newlyweds! We wish them a lifetime of happiness together!
Here are a few pics of the day:
8.01.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
I graduated from college. Holy cow, I can't believe I'm done!! I'm just so happy. Mitch is so sweet and brought me purple and w...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
Layla is learning so much lately! Or maybe we are ... we finally learned which bottle she prefers to eat from (thanks again for the tip, Jul...




No comments:
Post a Comment