I would not have survived the last four weeks without my husband, the father of our children. Layla loves him so much, and Marcus does too, even if he's too little to say it. I am so glad that Mitch passed his super strong genes onto our children because they are my three favorite people in the whole world.
To celebrate Mitch on Father's Day, Layla and I made him breakfast and gave him some new running attire. I also helped Layla complete the following questionnaire about Mitch:
My Daddy's name is ... Mitch
My Daddy's name is ... Mitch
My Dad is "I don't know" years old. (32)
His hair is "black" and his eyes are "blue." (yep.)
My Dad's favorite food is ... popcorn (it is?)
Daddy's favorite color is ... blue (correct)
My Daddy likes to wear ... blue work clothes (this makes me laugh because every day Mitch wears khaki pants and a button up shirt to work. About 90% of his work shirts are actually blue.)
My Dad's job is ... to give money to us (well, kind of, ha, ha ... I was just pleased that all my lectures about how "Daddy works so hard to earn money to buy us food and pay for our house" have sunk in to her little brain!)
He loves to eat ... popcorn (he does like popcorn, but not as much as she makes it sound like.)
He's smart because he knows ... how to play upstairs (in the bonus room with her and all her toys. So smart, ha, ha!)
My Dad works hard at ... working (true.)
Daddy always tells me ... to go potty. (yep.)
I'm happy when Daddy ... gives me a hug and a kiss (so sweet!)
I love my Daddy because ... I do. (don't think she quite understood this one, but it's still sweet.)
Thanks for being such a great dad, Mitch. We love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment