10.29.2013

Family Pics

We, I mean I, decided we needed new family pics now that Marcus has joined us (Mitch was a really good sport about it though). We scheduled them and rescheduled them several times due to Mitch going out of town and the rest of us being sick. But it finally happened and I couldn't be happier with the results. I love every single picture. I love the bright colors and the way these pics capture Layla's personality perfectly. (It helped that the photographer, my friemd Liz, can do some funny voices that made Layla laugh and smile while looking at the camera.) Oh, I think I already mentioned this on here, but Layla's stuffed animal, Kitty, was in some of our pics. We couldn't convince her otherwise, and he is pretty much a member of our family. I will love looking back on these when Layla is all grown up and remembering her and Kitty. Picture overload, but this wasn't even all of them, just my very most favorites.


(Click on the pics to view them so that they won't be pixelated. They are high-resolution so they look kind of grainy if you don't click on them first.)
So glad I married him.











 I love her hair. All natural. Lucky girl!

The shape of his eyes + long eyelashes = one handsome little dude!


I love their guts.

2 comments:

Julia M. said...

What a darling family!!!

Mom said...

You are ALL beautiful!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...