5.06.2014

Flower Girl

Layla was asked to be the flower girl for Kallee (Mitch's cousin) and Shaun's wedding. She was so excited and loved all the attention she got at the bridal shower and wedding dinner. She did such a good job throwing the petals on the ground and took it very seriously. Kallee was so thoughtful and gave Layla an adorable Minnie Mouse bag with Frozen puzzles as a gift for being the flower girl. At the reception the bride and groom danced and then others joined them. I was holding Layla while we watched the dancing couples and Layla said, "This makes me feel like dancing with my daddy!" How do you say no to that?!? I almost cried it was so sweet! Of course Mitch danced with her, and then Layla asked him if he would dance with me. She sat on the stairs and watched us dance, which I loved as much as I loved dancing with my handsome husband. It was a fun night and I am so happy for Kallee and Shaun!







1 comment:

Mom said...

Beautiful pictures, Lacey! Its probably not too difficult with such beautiful subjects!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...