11.04.2014

Randoms

Layla quote: "Marcus, you're so stinkin' cute you make me fart! It's true! He almost made me fart!"

While driving in the car: "I'm going to marry Marcus because no other girls will want to marry him."
Me: "You don't think any other girl in the whole world will want to marry him?"
Layla: "No, so I guess I'll have to. But that's okay because I'm cute and funny too!"
 We paid a company to put Christmas lights on our house. Turns out it's a way better deal than I thought, and we get to keep the lights!
 It's so much easier to shower with the kids than to bathe them! Plus, they love to stay in there and play after I get out so I can get ready easier. Win win!
How's that for random???

No comments:

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...