2.25.2009

My Other True Love

I love Mitch, a lot and forever. But, I love this other guy too. His name is Chris Martin. He's the lead vocalist/guitarist/pianist of Coldplay. I love him for his musical talents that awe and inspire me. I love his attitude and energy. I love his European lifestyle and everything that comes with it. Plus, I think he's cute. Most of all, I love his music. It completely relaxes me. Chris did an interview with 60 Minutes this week. He explained how he writes their music, how the band came to be, and a few other random things I've always wanted to know. Click HERE to watch the interview. I love Coldplay even more after I learned what they stand for and how they came to be. Seeing them in concert made me realize what they're all about. Click HERE to see the videos I took at the concert, which, by the way, was SO amazing. If I could, I would live in Europe. I would dress like a true European, meaning my clothes wouldn't match and I wouldn't wear a bra (I would shave though!). I would live in a flat in the middle of the city. I would be a Coldplay groupie and I would love life. But, I must say that I feel blessed to live in America, so I'm okay with listening to my Coldplay collection and going to their concerts when they're in town. I love you Chris!!

2 comments:

The Bryner's said...

i love him too but don't tell Chad!

Chelsi Archibald said...

I agree. I love him. Absolutely love Coldplay. But I can't stand Gwenneth Paltrow who is best buddies with Madonna. She treats him really crappy. Yuck! Give him to someone who actually would appreciate him!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...