2.12.2009

My Valentine

Mitch sent these beautiful flowers to my work for Valentine's Day. They came on the perfect day, even if they are a few days early. I was missing Mitch today since he's in Cali for work. Okay, okay, he left this morning and he'll be home in a few hours. I know I'm pathetic for missing him so much when he's only gone for one day. It's pretty much the same as if he stayed late at work. Ha,ha. I can't help it though, I just love him so much and I hate when he is away. So, I was so happy that these flowers came today. What a sweetie my husband is. He always makes me feel like a princess. He tells me I'm beautiful, all the time, even when I just wake up. He believes in me. He lets me ramble on about my day when he gets home from work. He makes me laugh. He encourages me. He opens the car door for me. He supports me. He listens to me when I just need to vent. He is so handsome. He is incredibly smart. He is so sweet and thoughtful. He is perfect for me. I am so glad he waited around while I figured out that we were meant to be together. Thanks, Hubby! I love you!!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

OH!!! Where can I find a man like that?

Nicole and Kevin said...

Ohh, that was really sweet of Mitch! He does always open the car door for you, and a couple times he has done it for me too :)

The Clark said...

does mitch have a brother????? :)

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...