I love date night. Especially "the usual" date night, which for us means eating out (usually at Jason's Deli or Noodles and Company- fancy, I know) and a Redbox. But this week we splurged:
Noodles and Company + Redbox +
these delicious bad boys = the perfect date night.
Yes, you are seeing correctly. Those are the one and only Coldstone ice cream sandwich cookies. And they are every bit as good as they look. These ones consist of cake batter ice cream sandwiched between two very sweet chocolate chip cookies with sprinkles all over the sides. We each had one on Friday night and BOY were they rich!!! They're my new favorite treat.
Needless to say this week's date night was great. Sure, date night could be something more extravagant, expensive, and exciting, but I like the relaxing, laid back date nights best. And quite honestly, I don't really care what we're doing, as long as I get to hang out with Mitch. He is my favorite, after all.
4 comments:
Looks delicious! Enjoy those date nights now while you still can! Just kidding, but it is a bit harder to get alone time once the little one gets here! I am soooo excited for you!!! It's coming fast!
Those look AMAZING!!! We love date night too and ours are usaully just as simple as yours there are times when our date night consist of getting a bit to eat and then doing our grocery shopping. It is nice to just get our of the house without kids! LOL
I think I am going to have to take Kevin to get one of those in the near future - he absolutely loves real cookie ice cream sandwiches...hmmm, maybe it would be a good valentine gift - don't tell him but I think that is what he is getting :)
Yumm-o!! I cant believe how well you explained those cookies. It made me want to go and get one today. I am sure it doesnt have anythng to do with the d=fact that I have beenon a diet and these type of yummy treats are forbidden!! I am so happy that you to have date nights, so important!! Hope all else is well, and you are takig good care!!
Post a Comment