For Christmas, we, along with our siblings, gave our parents tickets to go see the comedian, Brian Regan. Then Mitch and I decided we didn't want to miss out, so we got two more tickets and called it "our gift to ourselves." We just couldn't pass up the opportunity!
What a great Christmas gift! We all laughed until we cried. I don't know about our parents, but Mitch and I were both complaining all night about how bad our faces hurt from laughing so much. Seriously.
If you don't know who Brian Regan is, then you are missing out! He is hilarious! I love that he doesn't have to use crude language or offensive topics to be a successful comedian. He is just genuinely funny. Here is one of my favorite Brian Regan bits ever:
1.28.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
"Come on down and join the winning team, because here at Globo Gym we're better than you, and we know it!" Ha,ha, remember tha...
-
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
No comments:
Post a Comment