Layla had her first official trip to the dentist. She did WAY better than I expected! She wasn't afraid at all, was her normal chatty self, and even let them take x-rays! I was very proud of her. She has great teeth and we're doing a good job at keeping them clean.
5.06.2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
I graduated from college. Holy cow, I can't believe I'm done!! I'm just so happy. Mitch is so sweet and brought me purple and w...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
Layla is learning so much lately! Or maybe we are ... we finally learned which bottle she prefers to eat from (thanks again for the tip, Jul...
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment