We sure love you, beautiful Layla!
5.05.2018
Layla's Baptism
Layla chose to be baptized and become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on Saturday, May 5, 2018. She was baptized and confirmed by her dad. In the confirmation circle we had her dad, Kevin Cragun, Zak Mudrow, and Bishop Nichol. We were grateful for the support of our families, and our friends who are like family to us. We are happy for Layla and her decision and know that she will be blessed throughout her life as she lives true to her baptismal covenants.
We sure love you, beautiful Layla!
We sure love you, beautiful Layla!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
"Come on down and join the winning team, because here at Globo Gym we're better than you, and we know it!" Ha,ha, remember tha...
-
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...






















No comments:
Post a Comment